Operations Manager F/H
Type de contrat : CDI
Temps de travail : Temps plein
Oteis is a French independent Consulting & Engineering Group. We operate in the fields of building, water, environment and infrastructures.
Oteis has more than 600 employees in 25 agencies essentially in France and Monaco and is looking at expanding in Belgium on the back of large projects under negotiation. We turnover 60 M€ and create strong differentiation through a team of environment specialists operating under the Hāora brand, and OteisLab our R&D Innovation division.
Our strong development is the result of commercial successes a dynamic acquisition policy and a geographical extension of our business.
Oteis Advisory brings its expertise in property management and consulting to large private accounts, as well as government, local authorities and other public customers. Our teams have multidisciplinary skills in all areas of Audit Services - Maintenance - Energy - Data Management - Works.
Oteis Advisory’s DNA combines both autonomy and responsibility. It will allow you to discover a wide variety of clients, which will help you develop your skills. You will be a member of a committed team with whom you will share your experiences and successes!
As a member of Oteis, you will be working for a major customer in Brussels: SIBELGA. Your main responsibilities will be to :
- Carry out and manage all site technical procedures (inspections, reports, etc.)
- Propose measures to optimize site operation (management, energy optimization, technical studies, etc.)
- Propose innovations in site operation and maintenance (predictive maintenance, connected objects, etc.)
- Ensure quality control of contract services (maintenance, cleaning, etc.).
- Manage all technical documentation (drawings, manuals, procedures, etc.)
- Participate in the of Oteis activities in Belgium
- Engineering graduate or equivalent. Min 3-year experience in building operating and maintenance and expertise in building special techniques
- Knowledge of the management and maintenance requisites of a building’s operating cycle
- Technical skills in the building industry are appreciated (e.g. HVAC, electricity)
- Entrepreneurial and dynamic personality and client focus
- Native or bilingual proficiency in French ; knowledge of Dutch will be an asset
- Based in Brussels, you need to be flexible to travel to other locations in Belgium
At Oteis, we encourage entrepreneurship and offer an attractive salary as well as many opportunities for development and mobility.